bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: BookKeeper vs. Bookkeeper
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:47:47 GMT
+1 for BookKeeper. I like it because it makes clear where the acronym BK comes from, and it
creates a link to ZooKeeper, a system we rely on. It is actually not uncommon that project
names violate capitalization or grammar rules in general, so it really doesn't bother me.
Not to mention that we have been used it this way for quite a long time.

-Flavio