bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh R <rake...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache BookKeeper Committer: Rakesh R
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2014 06:28:44 GMT
Thank you!

I'd like to thank you Ivan, Sijie, Flavio, Uma, Vinayakumar and other community members for
the good support.
I hope I'll continue to give my best to the BookKeeper project.

Regards,
Rakesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Junqueira [mailto:fpjunqueira@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: 20 July 2014 01:16
To: bookkeeper-dev@zookeeper.apache.org; bookkeeper-user@zookeeper.apache.org
Cc: PrivateZooKeeper
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache BookKeeper Committer: Rakesh R

The Apache ZooKeeper PMC has extended committer karma to Rakesh for the BookKeeper project
and he has accepted. This invitation is a recognition of the efforts that Rakesh has put into
this project and we are pleased to have Rakesh as a new committer.

Looking forward to even greater contributions and welcome aboard!

-Flavio