bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Bookkeeper 4.2.2 release candidate 0
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:52:59 GMT
This is the first release candidate for Apache Bookkeeper, version
4.2.2.

This is a bugfix release for 4.2.1. There are some minor API
improvements. Notably, it is now possible to check whether a ledger is
closed without opening it, and it is now possible to get a list of
ledgers available in the cluster.

The full release notes is available at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12324601&styleName=Text&projectId=12311293

*** Please download, test and vote by September 16th 2013, 10:00 UTC+0. ***

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~ivank/bookkeeper-4.2.2-candidate-0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-025/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.2.2

Bookkeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/dist/KEYS

Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.

-Ivan