bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From "FPJ" <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Bookkeeper 4.2.2 release candidate 0
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:41:04 GMT
The problem with the oom is that the test case doesn't complete. I had to
change the severity level from INFO to WARN to get it to run. For the other
problem, I don't have enough insight yet.

-Flavio

java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.expandCapacity(AbstractStringBuilder.java:13
> 0)
> > 	at

java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.ensureCapacityInternal(AbstractStringBuilder