bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 4.1.1?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:43:47 GMT
I forgot to close the vote for this on friday, but in any case, as
there have been no +1 and there's a -1 from Uma and from me also, I'm
going to archive the 4.1.1 release on JIRA. It can be revived, if
needed later.

-Ivan

On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 08:08:17AM +0000, Uma Maheswara Rao G wrote:
> -1 for spending time on 4.1.1 release until some users show their interest here in 4.1.1.
> Let's recommend new users to use 4.2 itself.
> Users: please raise your voice on the need of point release for 4.1 version if you feel.
> In our case: we will migrate to 4.2 directly rather than going to 4.1.1 release.
> CC'd to user list as well.
>
> Regards,
> Uma

more, as you point out, if there is no one really depending on the 4.1 branch, then we should
move everyone to branch 4.2. I'd rather have us spending our cycles on 4.2 and especially
4.3.