bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From suman p <sumanp0...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting TOPIC_BUSY response
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 16:25:40 GMT
Hi,

 I continued playing with hedwig. I written a publisher and subscriber and
started publishing some messages and receiving in subscriber. Everything
worked fine for some time. After some time one of my book keeper server
died, i restarted the book keeper server, then all of a sudden i am
receiving following.I am not sure what went wrong. Can you shed some light
on this. I am suing hedwig release-4.1.0

Jan 5, 2013 7:23:28 AM org.apache.hedwig.client.netty.ResponseHandler
channelDisconnected
WARNING: Channel was disconnected to host: /72.37.13.106:4080
Jan 5, 2013 7:23:28 AM
org.apache.hedwig.client.handlers.SubscribeResponseHandler
handleSubscribeResponse
SEVERE: Unexpected error response from server for PubSubResponse:
protocolVersion: VERSION_ONE
statusCode: TOPIC_BUSY
txnId: 3355
statusMsg: "subscription for this topic, subscriberId is already being
served on a different channel"

Jan 5, 2013 7:23:28 AM
org.apache.hedwig.client.handlers.SubscribeReconnectCallback operationFailed
SEVERE: Subscribe reconnect failed with error: Server responded with a
status code of: TOPIC_BUSY

Regards,
Suman