bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: COMPOSITE exception
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 15:52:54 GMT
Hi Suman,

According to the queue of issues for 4.2.0, we should be able to have 4.2.0 out soon. We have
currently 4 issues left to resolve:

	https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER/fixforversion/12320244

-Flavio

On Jan 4, 2013, at 1:32 PM, suman p <sumanp0309@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Ok, i figured out the issue. One of my book keeper server is down (i have only 3 book
keeper servers), so hedwig is failing with the Message "Not enough book keepers", but the
client side error message i am getting is