bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Uma Maheswara Rao G <mahesw...@huawei.com>
Subject FW: Integrating namenode with bookkeeper
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 08:16:59 GMT
Hi Savitha,

It is already available with Hadoop-2.x releases

Please try the latest release Hadoop 2.0.2 release.

Take a look at the integration releated documentation here. (section BookKeeper_as_a_Shared_storage
at the end)

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/HDFSHighAvailability.html

This will give you the info that how you can generate the hadoop-hdfs-bkjournal jar files
and place in lib folder of HDFS.

Here is the Hadoop release site: http://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html#9+October%2C+2012%3A+Release+2.0.2-alpha+available

Regards,

Uma