bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: bookkeeper ConnectionLoss for /ledgers
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:22:33 GMT
A bug fix release for the 4.1 branch would be great, but at this point I suggest we focus our
efforts on getting 4.2.0 out the door. Does it make sense?

-Flavio

On Dec 11, 2012, at 7:02 AM, Sijie Guo wrote:

> we would schedule 4.1.1 release to back port those issues fixed in 4.2. I would go thru
4.2 jiras and find those issues that needs to be in 4.1.1.

> On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Uma Maheswara Rao G <maheswara@huawei.com> wrote:
> Looks like you are hitting BOOKKEEPER-279.
>

> This issue fixed in 4.2(trunk) and merged to 4.1 also. But there is no point release(4.1.x)
came out from 4.1 version. Try apply this patch and check ?

> FYI.... 4.2 release will come out in ~ 1 or 2 weeks.
>

> Regards,
>
> Uma

but i am getting following exception. can you help?

> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss
for /ledgers

> at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)
>
> at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
>
> at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.create(ZooKeeper.java:778)
>
> at org.apache.bookkeeper.util.LocalBookKeeper.initializeZookeper(LocalBookKeeper.java:113)
>
> at org.apache.bookkeeper.util.LocalBookKeeper.main(LocalBookKeeper.java:174)
>
> 2012-12-11 10:31:36,253 - ERROR - [main:Bookie@315] - Couldn't access cookie in zookeeper
>
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss
for /ledgers/cookies/127.0.0.1:5000