bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Zac Tse <devilki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hedwig question
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:21:12 GMT
I don't think what you refer to is possible with current version of hedwig,
because the messaging model here is message queue, while the model behind
hedwig is pub/sub. As far as I am concerned, another project kafka from
LinkedIn also use pub/sub model.
I and my classmates are working on something with hedwig, trying to offer
something more like what you're asking for. I am not the leader, but may be
I can offer you some little advice.

--
此致
祝好!