bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Yannick Legros <yannick.legro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hedwig question
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 11:58:38 GMT
thanks for your answer sijie.

what i need is not exactly
 "subscribers be aware of messages publish before they subscribe"
but
 "be sure that my message be consume by almost one subscriber"

so if a publisher publish message on topics with no subscribers the first
subscriber who will read the topics will get all published messages before
his subscription.

hope i was clear.

Thanks, yannick.