bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From John Nagro <jna...@hubspot.com>
Subject Re: Bookkeeper/hedwig production use cases
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 13:52:09 GMT
Suman -

At HubSpot we use Bookkeeper in production at the core of our (custom)
write-ahead-log service. We've been using it for months now. We only use
Bookkeeper stand-alone, we do not currently use Hedwig so I can't speak
about that. The 4.1 build lacked a lot of conveniences like an init script
so we had to roll our own, but it looks like the up-coming 4.2 release has
more of that baked in. We also use JMX to monitor BK's availability and
certain statistics about the health of the service.

John Nagro