bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Bookkeeper/hedwig production use cases
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 12:26:13 GMT
Hi Suman,

Thanks for your interest in the project. The two have publicly announced are the HDFS Namenode
and Yahoo! Push Notifications. Check this out for the latter:

	http://developer.yahoo.com/blogs/ydn/posts/2012/11/bookkeeper-durability-at-scale/

For the Namenode, to my knowledge it is lined up for production use, but it is still under
testing.

-Flavio

On Dec 3, 2012, at 12:45 PM, suman p wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I am thinking to use bookkeeper and hedwig to do data replication with in datacenter.
I would like to know production readiness of bookkeeper/hedwig.