bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From gabriel russell <gabr...@wiccatech.com>
Subject when I run mvn test most of the tests fail in org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeper.createLedger
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 05:23:10 GMT
I've posted here:

http://wiccatech.com/mvn-test-output.txt

the output of me running

mvn test -Dsurefire.useFile=false

It's very long so I'm not including it in the email, but here is a snippet:

Running org.apache.bookkeeper.client.TestReadTimeout
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.709 sec
<<< FAILURE!
testReadTimeout(org.apache.bookkeeper.client.TestReadTimeout) Time elapsed:
1.5 sec <<< ERROR!
org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BKException$ZKException

at org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BKException.create(BKException.java:64)

at org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeper.createLedger(BookKeeper.java:324)

at
org.apache.bookkeeper.client.TestReadTimeout.testReadTimeout(TestReadTimeout.java:64)

I'm very new to bookkeeper and am just trying to get it running. I'd
appreciate any hint on figuring out what's wrong.

Thanks