bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Standby NN is skipping the Checkpointing ?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 08:11:09 GMT
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 06:22:53AM +0000, Rakesh R wrote:
> Thanks Ivan.
>
> I am using 0.24 version. I have configured <dfs.namenode.edit.dirs> with bookie
details in both the NNs and observed no 'journalSet' is creating in the BNN side. Probably
will try either by merging HDFS-3058 or using the gitub repos.

Use the github version for the moment. I've been trying to get these
patches in, but the committers aren't very responsive. I'll jab them
again this evening.

The github version has a couple of things which aren't in the JIRA
patches yet, but im not going to put them up until the 3 outstanding
fixes are in.

-Ivan