bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From venkat <venkatglor...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Integrating BookKeeper with HDFS
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 05:18:22 GMT
                     I am integrating pseudo-distributed hadoop with
bookkeeper logging system. I added the HDFS-234
contribution(bkjournal) to the hadoop source code and built it. I
added the properties (dfs.namenode.edits.dir
,dfs.namenode.edits.journal-plugin.bookkeeper) to integrate hdfs with
BK. But when I start hadoop with local bookies, NameNode shuts down
due to some errors. More over, I could not find any proper
documentation for integrating BK with hdfs.Am in need of some help in
integrating it successfully....