bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Question about "asyncAddEntry"
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 09:53:58 GMT
The different is essentially speed. With the asynchronous version,
you'll have a number of requests outstanding at a time, and you'll be
able to issue more add requests per second (higher throughput).

-Flavio

On Dec 23, 2011, at 10:43 AM, Dongdong Guo wrote:

> thanks very much, I have saw the source code, but I have another
> question
>
> I use "asyncAddEntry" to add lots of entries, but it is done in
> order, what is difference with using "addEntry" to add lots of entries

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

fpj@yahoo-inc.com
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301