bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Julien Le Dem <led...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Bookkeeper usage
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:54:36 GMT
Thank you Flavio.
Julien

On 9/21/11 9:53 AM, "Flavio Junqueira" <fpj@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

Hi Julien, I'm not aware of any production use of BookKeeper currently. We have been working
with the HDFS team, though, to have it used with the Namenode as part of their high-availability
solution (see HDFS-1623).

Since BookKeeper is a component of Hedwig, if anyone deploys Hedwig, then they will also be
deploying BookKeeper. I'm aware of groups experimenting with Hedwig, but no actual production
use yet.

-Flavio