bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Bookkeeper usage
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:53:25 GMT
Hi Julien, I'm not aware of any production use of BookKeeper
currently. We have been working with the HDFS team, though, to have it
used with the Namenode as part of their high-availability solution
(see HDFS-1623).

Since BookKeeper is a component of Hedwig, if anyone deploys Hedwig,
then they will also be deploying BookKeeper. I'm aware of groups
experimenting with Hedwig, but no actual production use yet.

-Flavio

On Sep 19, 2011, at 11:41 PM, Julien Le Dem wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm curious of who uses BookKeeper in production and for what.
> Could you share your experience?
> Thanks,
> Julien

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

fpj@yahoo-inc.com
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301