bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <matth...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: hedwig hubs and bookkeeper?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 08:35:32 GMT
Hi Yang,

You may also want to have a look at this presentation by Ben Reed :  http://vimeo.com/13282102

It's a great overview of Hedwig and it could help you understand it better.

Actually, it should probably be referenced from the bookkeeper wiki!

Matthieu

On Sep 15, 2011, at 10:12 AM, Flavio Junqueira wrote:

Hi Yang, Hubs use BookKeeper to persist messages, but they are different components in the
system. BookKeeper does not implement Zab, ZooKeeper does. Replication in BookKeeper uses
a simple quorum protocol.

-Flavio