bookkeeper-distributedlog-dev mailing list archives

From liang xie <xieliang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 0.4.0, release candidate #2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 09:37:52 GMT
Oh, sorry for late reply due to holiday.
About LICENSE/NOTICE issue, i added it just following this change:
https://github.com/netty/netty/pull/4749/files. I just created DL-189
to track it, thanks for kindly reminder.

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Flavio Junqueira <fpj@apache.org> wrote:
> Given that there has been no further feedback on the LICENSE/NOTICE point below, perhaps
we should create a couple of issues to track them so that we can revisit before graduation?
They should not block this release, but we need to do some due diligence there.