bookkeeper-distributedlog-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Derrick <jonathan.derri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: vote process for proposals?
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 02:14:45 GMT
I think it really worth having a voting proposal, as sometime I might lose
track of if a proposal is accepted or not and whether it is under
development.

Beam's process looks promising. You can try to start with that.

Another suggestion is it would be awesome if the DL jira queue can have new
type, called 'Proposal'. Then we can enforce the proposal workflow in the
jira.

--
- jderrick