bookkeeper-distributedlog-dev mailing list archives

From Franck Cuny <franck.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [draft] Podling report for August 2016
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 00:17:08 GMT
Here's an updated version, if it's OK with every one, I'll update the wiki.

Thanks

---

DistributedLog

DistributedLog (DL) is a high-performance, replicated log service, offering
durability, replication and strong consistency as essentials for building
reliable distributed systems.

* Getting an Apache release out
* Improve general documentation
* Grow user base

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware
of?
There is currently no issue.

* A few people have started to report issues
* Some conversations have been initiated on the mailing list
* Sijie will be present at Strata in China to present the project

* The wiki has been set up (cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DL/)
* A few contributions were made to the repository on GitHub and are in the
process of being merged
* Various mailing lists have been set up
* SGA from Twitter has been completed
* Status page is up and we have started filling it out
* Most accounts of initial committers have been created
* Jira queue has been created (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DL)
* Repository has been created (and mirrored on GitHub)
* Existing issues have been migrated from the old GitHub repository to JIRA

--
-franck