bookkeeper-distributedlog-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [draft] Podling report for August 2016
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 18:36:15 GMT
Thanks for putting this together, Franck. A few things that might be worth adding:

- Status page is up and we have started filling it out
- Most accounts of initial committers have been created
- Jira queue has been created
- Repository has been created

-Flavio

> On 28 Jul 2016, at 19:19, Chris Nauroth <cnauroth@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Franck,
>
> Thank you for writing the draft.  This looks good to me.  My only recommendation is to
add one more bullet point under project development to state that the SGA from Twitter has
been completed.