bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan J Ollos <rjol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Permissions per Product vs Global
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 21:25:06 GMT
On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 6:36 AM, Mahdi Mankai <mmankai@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, When a product is created it gets some default set of permissions
> that I apply automatically regardless the global permissions.
>
> For example, my global permissions deny viewing a ticket for anonymous
> users. If I don’t go and manually set the proper permissions for the
> product, anonymous users can still view my products tickets if they have
> the proper URL.
>
> *Mahdi*

As far as I know, your only option would be to script the removal of the
permissions. "product admin <product-id>" is the command string that
precedes "permission remove" (1) in order to scope the command to a product.

trac-admin <path-to-env> product admin <product-id> permission remove
<user-or-group> <action>

(1) http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracAdmin#/permission remove