bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Mahdi Mankai <mman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Permissions per Product vs Global
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 10:36:55 GMT
Yes, When a product is created it gets some default set of permissions that I apply automatically
regardless the global permissions.

For example, my global permissions deny viewing a ticket for anonymous users. If I don’t
go and manually set the proper permissions for the product, anonymous users can still view
my products tickets if they have the proper URL.

Mahdi

> On Oct 9, 2015, at 10:34 PM, Ryan J Ollos <rjollos@apache.org> wrote:
>

> On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 10:50 AM, Mahdi Mankai <mmankai@gmail.com <mailto:mmankai@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to bloodhound and I am trying to properly configure it. In Admin > Global
Settings I set the groups and permissions and I would like to apply this to all my products.
I don’t see how I can do that easily without doing the same thing again for each product.

> From what I remember, the purpose of global permissions is that they apply to all of
your products. Have you encountered any behavior to suggest this is not the case?