bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Stokes <KSto...@imaginant.com>
Subject How can I disable Wikitext in some text input fields?
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:50:52 GMT
   We have been using Bloodhound for a few months, and it is working pretty well.   However,
one thing is driving us crazy is the interpretation of text in the ticket description as wikitext.
  For example,  if you type a word in CamelCase,  it will turn that into a broken link to
nothing.     I have tried editing the html files to remove the wikitext class from the text
areas, but that didn't seem to help.    How can I stop the interpretation of entered text
as wikitext?

Thanks for your time,

-Kevin Stokes

This email message and any attached files may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by email and then delete this email.
All views and opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not represent
those of Imaginant Inc. Nothing in this email constitutes a legally-binding offer, warranty,
or acceptance of any agreement.