bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it alive?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 03:57:12 GMT
JFTR , I am working on a private fork of Bloodhound that I use for my
deployments . Nonetheless I've had to slow down my dev speed because
I'm contributing with code to the Brython project , and I've not had
all the time I'd like these days for BH dev .

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc

Apacheā„¢ Bloodhound contributor