bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Is it alive?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 07:16:23 GMT
The project is not dead but it has definitely slowed to a crawl for the
moment. I have the intention of working through bugs, creating a new
release and then working on some new features but it is difficult to put a
realistic time-frame on this right now.

The relative hip-ness of this project might well be a factor in the attempt
to get developers interested in joining the project. I would, of course
always be interested in hearing from people who want to get involved.

Cheers,
    Gary