bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Gary <gary.mar...@physics.org>
Subject Re: Is it alive?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 08:01:22 GMT
I wouldn't want to discourage users from being demanding in some senses,
though obviously it would be excellent to see people providing patches.
That would also put anyone on the road to joining the project if they
wished.

We would obviously be happy to see developers contributing who were paid
for their efforts. Finding a company willing to do this might not be
simple of course.

Cheers,
     Gary

--