bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From "Joseph D. Wagner" <...@josephdwagner.info>
Subject Re: Is it alive?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 06:28:50 GMT
I went with Request Tracker.  It has a different set of problems --
every ticket system does -- but it seems more manageable and definitely
has active support.

https://www.bestpractical.com/rt/

In fairness to the BH team, this is a symptom of a systemic problem with
Apache projects that aren't considered "hip."
* James http://james.apache.org/.  Email server with no active
development since 2012.  It died right in the middle of beta-testing
it's next major release.
* SpamAssassin http://spamassassin.apache.org/.  No active development
between 2011 and 2014, but might be picking up again.
* Geronimo http://geronimo.apache.org/. Java EE 6 application server
with no development since 2013.  However, in Apache's defense, it could
be said that Oracle killed Java.

Joseph D. Wagner