bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Torben Lauritzen <...@bios.au.dk>
Subject Is it alive?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 13:38:01 GMT
Hi.

I was just about to install Trac, when I found Bloodhound. I have tried installing it, and
it seems ok. But at the same time it also looks like the project is more or less dead - last
release was 2014-12-11, the documentation has unfinished things, e.g.  the section about git
here: https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundInstall (the page was last edited
7 months ago), there is a warning (SubversionException) at the top of the Wiki pages etc.

So, I just wanted to know if the project is still alive? Are anybody working actively on the
project?

/Torben

Torben Lauritzen
Systemudvikler
Department of Bioscience | Aarhus University
Grenåvej 14, DK-8410 Rønde, Denmark
E-mail: tol@bios.au.dk