bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Oscar Edvardsson <os...@monivent.se>
Subject Re: Product / Version strategies
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 21:52:09 GMT
Thank you both for yor kind answers!

I would like to tinker as little as possible to avoid disaster (often happens when I tinker)
and help maintenance.

I can now really appreciate the idea of separating by discipline. I will definetly have to
think about that.

Off-topic: I never saw what Apache version it was for, I just assumed it was the latest and
greatest. :) My bad.