bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Stokes <KSto...@imaginant.com>
Subject PRODUCT_VIEW permissions on new added products
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 14:30:37 GMT
I've installed Bloodhound 0.8.0 on a Windows 7 machine using sqlite.

It seems to be working in general but when I add a product (using the web gui), users that
are not admin keep getting a Forbidden PRODUCT_VIEW privileges are are required errors when
viewing the dashboard for all products except the default product.

  In viewing the Permissions table with the Sqlite browser, I see that the default product
has records for enabling PRODUCT_VIEW for users 'authenticated' and 'anonymous'.  However,
my newly created product does not.  If I add two records to the permissions table with the
sqlite browser manually, then this problem goes away.  Specifically, I add two records

anonymous     |  PRODUCT_VIEW  |   NEWPRODUCT

authenticated |  PRODUCT_VIEW  |   NEWPRODUCT

Any ideas of how to fix this so then when the users create a new product these permissions
are added automatically?

This email message and any attached files may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by email and then delete this email.
All views and opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not represent
those of Imaginant Inc. Nothing in this email constitutes a legally-binding offer, warranty,
or acceptance of any agreement.