bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Laurent De Buyst <Laurent.DeBu...@fedasil.be>
Subject New user, issues with owners
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:13:54 GMT
Hello,

I've recently installed Bloodhound to see if we might use it for our
ticketing.

However, I seem to run into some rather basic issues, which I hope are
just due to some erroneous configurations...

1) No localization/internationalization. My admin page tells me I can't
have different languages because I don't have Babel. Yet I followed the
instructions and the 'pip -r install prerequisites.txt' clearly installed
Babel...

2) When I create a ticket using the quick method (the blue button), it's
not assigned to anyone. Creating a ticket through the full form, does
assign it to the default owner.

3) How can I assign a ticket to someone? I don't have that field when
creating a ticket, I don't have it when editing a ticket. The only option
I've been able to find is using custom query, selecting tickets and then
'Batch modify', which can't be the only way to do this, right?

It's a fresh install, I haven't edited the ini files at all. The only
thing I've done in the admin is add a user and set the admin user as owner
of the default product.

I'm running Ubuntu 14.10 64bits, python 2.7, bloodhound 0.8 using the
builtin tracd for testing.

Thanks in advance
Laurent De Buyst
System administrator

Disclaimer | Please consider the environment before printing