bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Matt Brown <matthewbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyway to isolate Bloodhound to a single product?
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 19:04:15 GMT
I located a stackoverflow post that lead me to look at the [inherit]
part of trac.ini, which in turn lead me to base.ini

I attempted to change [components] sub multiproduct.* to "disabled"
and it immediately caused an error (of course).

I'm curious if I'm looking in the right direction.

Thanks!

Matt