bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Matt Brown <matthewbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Quick runup: plugin installation?
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:22:09 GMT
Hello all,

I'm new to both trac and bloodhound.

I'm in process of attempting to host Bloodhound on IIS7.5 through
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracOnWindowsIisIsapi without luck (I just
stalked Seb on twitter, so maybe that will help).  But I'll get to this
later.

Regardless, I'd like to go ahead with some plugin installations and wanted
a better understanding of how to install plugins.

I'm specifically interested in LDAP authentication straight away (I'm
hoping to leverage NTLM/kerberos for transparent logon from a user's
browser... is this possible?).  In my search, I came across two add-ins
that would likely help me quickly administer some options:
https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/IniAdminPlugin
https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracIniAdminPanelPlugin

TracIniAdminPanelPlugin seems to be preferred.  Given that plugin, how can
I go ahead with the installation?  Should I pop it into the plugins dir
(,,/installer/bloodhound/environments/main/plugins)?  Or should I use the
handy web UI?  If so, which file should I place there?  There doesn't
appear to be a .egg available.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt