bloodhound-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: upgrading to 0.8
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:04:55 GMT
Well, I tried a fresh install and compared the .ini files.  I tried to
match my old .ini files to the new ones as much as possible and that
seems to have corrected the problem.  I guess the main issue is
there's no method of upgrading the .ini files when upgrading to a
newer version.  In previous upgrades I had just made sure that paths
were changed.  I guess I must have accumulated some setting from a
previous version (I think my starting version was 0.5.3) that caused
the issues in 0.8.

Mime
View raw message