bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject upgrading to 0.8
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 19:22:56 GMT
I've moved to a new server and am trying to update to 0.8, I'm having
some issues, though...

For every ticket I try to access I get the following error in the logs:
HTTPNotFound: 404 Not Found (Unable to render product page. Wrong setup?)

I tried creating a new product in the Admin pages to see if the new
one would work, but it also fails.

I've also seen in the logs this warning:
WARNING: product_base_url option not set in configuration, generated
links may be incorrect

I have no issues with seeing what tickets exist at
/products/[productname]/ .  I also ran "trac-admin [env] upgrade" with
no issues.