bloodhound-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ryan J Ollos <rjol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: upgrading to 0.8
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 01:35:03 GMT
On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Tim Tisdall <tisdall@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Ryan J Ollos <rjollos@apache.org> wrote:
> > The plugins are responsible for upgrading the INI file configuration when
> > necessary. That is not to say that the Bloodhound plugins do this
> correctly
> > for all cases.
> >
> > A backup of your original INI file would help us investigate the issue
> > further.
>
> I noticed I had issues with the request_factory setting being in
> there, but not the same issue I originally reported.  Also, I removed
> the environment_factory option which pointed to the same value as
> request_factory, but didn't test to see if that was causing the issue.
>

There were changes to environment_factory and request_factory in Release 8
(1), so it's likely that was the issue. It should be sufficient to remove
both options from trac.ini and/or base.ini, which will result in the
defaults being used. I added a brief statement to BloodhoundUpgrade (2) and
will expand on that when I have time to do more thorough testing.

Thanks for working through this and sorry for the trouble.

(1) https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/795#comment:10
(2) https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundUpgrade

Mime
View raw message