bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Mark Abbate <abbat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate Report Entries
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 19:15:04 GMT
Hello

I can confirm that I have seen exactly the same behavior. My quick
workaround was to create reports with SQL instead of the simple query
language. An SQL query delivers the expected results. Not being much of
a SQL person, it took a little while to work out how to use the
suggested left outer join.

For example, my custom field is "loc"

SELECT id AS ticket, status, priority, owner,
        time AS created, changetime AS modified, resolution, summary,
c.value AS loc, keywords FROM ticket t
LEFT OUTER JOIN ticket_custom c ON
        (t.id=c.ticket AND c.name='loc')
   WHERE status IN ('new', 'assigned', 'reopened') AND
owner='alerts-internal' AND summary LIKE ('%reporting%')
   ORDER BY  time DESC, c.value,  priority

A solution to the default query problem would be great.

best
Mark