bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Patrick West <we...@rpi.edu>
Subject Re: migrating old trac tickets to bloodhound
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 06:36:48 GMT
The script, it seems, is incomplete. It only takes the attachments table and ticket_change
table and migrates them from one .db file to the other, creating entries in the ticket table
as it goes. It creates new ticket numbers as it goes, I think. That’s what it looks like,
at least.

Oh, and we’re using sqlite3. And I found this script online, didn’t write it all.

Attached is the script.

To get it to work I had to add a column to the attachment and ticket_change tables to account
for the product, defaulting to the Default product.

Seems the information is in the database, but the tickets don’t show up in the UI.

Patrick