bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Patrick West <we...@rpi.edu>
Subject Re: migrating old trac tickets to bloodhound
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 22:59:10 GMT

On Feb 16, 2015, at 12:32 PM, Ryan J Ollos <rjollos@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 10:36 PM, Patrick West <westp@rpi.edu> wrote:
> The script, it seems, is incomplete. It only takes the attachments table and ticket_change
table and migrates them from one .db file to the other, creating entries in the ticket table
as it goes. It creates new ticket numbers as it goes, I think. That’s what it looks like,
at least.

> Oh, and we’re using sqlite3. And I found this script online, didn’t write it all.
>
> Attached is the script.
>
> To get it to work I had to add a column to the attachment and ticket_change tables to
account for the product, defaulting to the Default product.

> Seems the information is in the database, but the tickets don’t show up in the UI.
>
> Patrick
>
> It should be the aim of the Bloodhound project to distribute a migrate-from-trac script
in the source, perhaps in a contrib directory. There was some discussion early on about a
migrate-from-jira script, but not sure if anything every came of that.

> Where did you find the script?

Actually … I didn’t bookmark it, so I don’t remember. It seems close, but must be missing
something since I can’t see the tickets. They appear in the database, but not in the GUI.