bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Creating tickets
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 18:55:11 GMT
On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Ryan J Ollos <rjollos@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Ryan J Ollos <rjollos@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I suggest setting the TracLogging level to DEBUG, restarting the web
>>> server and looking for error messages in the logs.
>>>
>>> http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracLogging
>>>

>> jftr
>>
>> @ryan : In the first message Sharif posted the traceback , it seems to be
>> relate to BH relations plugin , but ...
>>

> My comment to look in the logs has to do with trying to figure out why the
> QCT is missing, which may be unrelated to this traceback.

oh , sure ! sorry . AFAICR , the only case when QCT should not be included
is when rendering eror pages , and the trivial case when component is
disabled . After reviewing components section it seems to me that it is
caused by the later , cmiiw .

{{{
[components]
acct_mgr.notification.accountchangelistener = enabled
acct_mgr.notification.accountchangenotificationadminpanel = enabled
themeengine.admin.customthemeadminmodule = enabled
themeengine.admin.simplethemeadminmodule = enabled
trac.ticket.web_ui.ticketmodule = enabled
tracopt.mimeview.enscript.enscriptrenderer = enabled
tracopt.mimeview.php.phprenderer = enabled
tracopt.ticket.clone.ticketclonebutton = enabled
tracopt.ticket.deleter.ticketdeleter = enabled

}}}

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc