bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan J Ollos <rjol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: Creating tickets
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:55:59 GMT
On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Sharif Uddin <Sharif.Uddin@spectrumasa.com>
wrote:

>  I am using latest version 0.8?

Thanks, I didn't notice the version in the footer when replying on my
mobile earlier.

 The images I placed on this email are not correct?

There should be a //Create Ticket// button near the top of the page, unless
you've explicitly disabled QuickCreateTicket, which it appears is not the
case.

Normally I'd refer you to the demo site, but that seems to be down again.
https://bh-demo2.apache.org/

I suggest setting the TracLogging level to DEBUG, restarting the web server
and looking for error messages in the logs.

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracLogging