bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan J Ollos <rjol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: milestones
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:45:19 GMT
On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 12:14 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Ryan J Ollos <rjollos@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
> [...]
>

>>> Could you please create a ticket for us to schedule its resolution ?
>>>
>>> Thanks for your bug report .
>>> :)
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>

>> This sounds a lot like the Milestone caching issues that we've seen.
>> However, I would expect a restart of the web server to fix the issue.
>> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/681
>>

> Thanks for the pointer Ryan . I remembered that Gary worked on this and
> closed it . If the problem persists (considering the original request for
> support) then a new ticket should be created and marked as a regression of
> either #681 or #613 .

Yeah, that sounds good.

> IMHO the fact is that server should not be restarted in order to commit
> those changes .

Speaking of that, I don't quite understand the screen capture in the
context of the bug report. The screen capture shows some SVN checkin
operations on the right-hand side, and a view of the Dashboard on the
left-hand side. I don't see how this illustrates the defective behavior
that has been described. The reporter states that the milestones persist in
the ticket view even though the milestones have been removed, so presumably
we'd want to see the Dashboard and Ticket views.