bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan J Ollos <rjol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: Creating tickets
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 21:28:42 GMT
On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 8:35 AM, Ryan J Ollos <rjollos@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Sharif Uddin <
> Sharif.Uddin@spectrumasa.com> wrote:
>
>>  “more fields” working
>>

>> It displays global ticket number several secs which users will most
>> likely press and take them to error page.
>>

> Okay, thanks. I'll investigate.
>

>> Page content displays
>>

>> Warning The ticket has been created, but an error occurred while sending
>> notifications: local variable 'reporter' referenced before assignment
>>                 Error: Invalid ticket number
>>
>> Ticket 14 does not exist.
>>

>> I copied my notification settings from trac.1.0.3 I think I have
>> notification  problem too.
>>

>> ERROR: Failure sending notification on creation of ticket #10: local
>> variable 'reporter' referenced before assignment
>>

> That issue appears to be related to use of the global ticket number as
> well.
>
> Thank you for reporting, and for your patience with these issues. I'll try
> to have a patch available soon.

It would be helpful if you could also create two tickets for the
TicketModule-related issues that we've discussed.  One ticket is for the
issue that the global ticket number if shown when using the QCT to create a
ticket, and when following the link to the global ticket number an "Invalid
ticket number" error is shown.

The other ticket is for the behavior when creating tickets from the New
Ticket page. In that case, the global ticket number seems to be passed to
post_process_request, we see a traceback from the
BloodhoundRelationsPlugin, and the "Invalid ticket number" error page is
shown. Also the global ticket number seems to be passed to the Notification
module, which results in an error and no notification sent.

Including the tracebacks and images you've shown here in each of the
tickets will be helpful.