bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Sharif Uddin <Sharif.Ud...@spectrumasa.com>
Subject RE: FW: Creating tickets
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 10:52:01 GMT
Not sure if I created the ticket right. But here they are

Global ticket number
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/845

notification not being sent
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/846#ticket

From: Ryan J Ollos [mailto:rjollos@apache.org]
Sent: 22 January 2015 21:29
To: user@bloodhound.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: Creating tickets

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 8:35 AM, Ryan J Ollos <rjollos@apache.org<mailto:rjollos@apache.org>>
wrote:
On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Sharif Uddin <Sharif.Uddin@spectrumasa.com<mailto:Sharif.Uddin@spectrumasa.com>>
wrote:
“more fields” working

It displays global ticket number several secs which users will most likely press and take
them to error page.

Okay, thanks. I'll investigate.

Page content displays

Warning The ticket has been created, but an error occurred while sending notifications: local
variable 'reporter' referenced before assignment
                Error: Invalid ticket number
Ticket 14 does not exist.

I copied my notification settings from trac.1.0.3 I think I have notification  problem too.

ERROR: Failure sending notification on creation of ticket #10: local variable 'reporter' referenced
before assignment

That issue appears to be related to use of the global ticket number as well.
Thank you for reporting, and for your patience with these issues. I'll try to have a patch
available soon.

It would be helpful if you could also create two tickets for the TicketModule-related issues
that we've discussed.  One ticket is for the issue that the global ticket number if shown
when using the QCT to create a ticket, and when following the link to the global ticket number
an "Invalid ticket number" error is shown.

The other ticket is for the behavior when creating tickets from the New Ticket page. In that
case, the global ticket number seems to be passed to post_process_request, we see a traceback
from the BloodhoundRelationsPlugin, and the "Invalid ticket number" error page is shown. Also
the global ticket number seems to be passed to the Notification module, which results in an
error and no notification sent.
Including the tracebacks and images you've shown here in each of the tickets will be helpful.

IMPORTANT - This message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive
use of the party or parties to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original message without making any copies. Copyright in this email
and any attachments belong to Spectrum Geo Limited.
We cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of email communications. We do not accept
any liability for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your receipt of this
email.
Email communication with Spectrum Geo Ltd., may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.
Spectrum Geo Limited, is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number:
1979422. Registered office: 95 Aldwych, London WC2B 4JF.