bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Sharif Uddin <Sharif.Ud...@spectrumasa.com>
Subject RE: milestones
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:39:29 GMT
I have created the ticket. It does not have 0.8 on drop down list so I set it to 0.7

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/840

Ryan

Didn’t realise I captured both screens. Must’ve done ctrl print screen by accident.

From: Ryan J Ollos [mailto:rjollos@apache.org]
Sent: 21 January 2015 22:45
To: user@bloodhound.apache.org
Subject: Re: milestones

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 12:14 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com<mailto:olemis@gmail.com>>
wrote:

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Ryan J Ollos <rjollos@apache.org<mailto:rjollos@apache.org>>
wrote:

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com<mailto:olemis@gmail.com>>
wrote:
[...]

Could you please create a ticket for us to schedule its resolution ?

Thanks for your bug report .
:)

[...]

This sounds a lot like the Milestone caching issues that we've seen. However, I would expect
a restart of the web server to fix the issue.
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/681

Thanks for the pointer Ryan . I remembered that Gary worked on this and closed it . If the
problem persists (considering the original request for support) then a new ticket should be
created and marked as a regression of either #681 or #613 .

Yeah, that sounds good.

IMHO the fact is that server should not be restarted in order to commit those changes .

Speaking of that, I don't quite understand the screen capture in the context of the bug report.
The screen capture shows some SVN checkin operations on the right-hand side, and a view of
the Dashboard on the left-hand side. I don't see how this illustrates the defective behavior
that has been described. The reporter states that the milestones persist in the ticket view
even though the milestones have been removed, so presumably we'd want to see the Dashboard
and Ticket views.

IMPORTANT - This message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive
use of the party or parties to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original message without making any copies. Copyright in this email
and any attachments belong to Spectrum Geo Limited.
We cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of email communications. We do not accept
any liability for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your receipt of this
email.
Email communication with Spectrum Geo Ltd., may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.
Spectrum Geo Limited, is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number:
1979422. Registered office: 95 Aldwych, London WC2B 4JF.