bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Sharif Uddin <Sharif.Ud...@spectrumasa.com>
Subject RE: FW: Creating tickets
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 15:52:07 GMT
I am using latest version 0.8?

The images I placed on this email are not correct?

bloodhound/installer/bloodhound/environments/main/conf/trac.ini

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

[account-manager]
user_lock_max_time = 86400

[bhrelations_links]
children.label = is a child of
dependency = dependson,dependent
dependency.validators = NoCycles,SingleProduct
dependent.label = is a dependency of
dependson.blocks = true
dependson.label = depends on
duplicate = duplicateof,duplicatedby
duplicate.validators = ReferencesOlder
duplicatedby.label = is duplicated by
duplicateof.label = is a duplicate of
oneway = refersto
parent.exclusive = true
parent.label = is a parent of
parent_children = parent,children
parent_children.validators = OneToMany,SingleProduct,NoCycles
refersto.label = refers to

[components]
acct_mgr.notification.accountchangelistener = enabled
acct_mgr.notification.accountchangenotificationadminpanel = enabled
themeengine.admin.customthemeadminmodule = enabled
themeengine.admin.simplethemeadminmodule = enabled
trac.ticket.web_ui.ticketmodule = enabled
tracopt.mimeview.enscript.enscriptrenderer = enabled
tracopt.mimeview.php.phprenderer = enabled
tracopt.ticket.clone.ticketclonebutton = enabled
tracopt.ticket.deleter.ticketdeleter = enabled

[inherit]
file = /opt/html/bloodhound/installer/bloodhound/environments/main/conf/base.ini

[logging]
log_type = file

[project]
name = main

[ticket]
default_product = ECSP

[ticket-workflow]
accept = new,assigned,accepted,reopened -> accepted
accept.operations = set_owner_to_self
accept.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY
leave = * -> *
leave.default = 1
leave.operations = leave_status
reassign = new,assigned,accepted,reopened -> assigned
reassign.operations = set_owner
reassign.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY
reopen = closed -> reopened
reopen.operations = del_resolution
reopen.permissions = TICKET_CREATE
resolve = new,assigned,accepted,reopened -> closed
resolve.operations = set_resolution
resolve.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY

[trac]
database = sqlite:db/bloodhound.db

[notification]
admit_domains =
always_notify_owner = true
always_notify_reporter = true
always_notify_updater = true
ambiguous_char_width = single
batch_subject_template = $prefix Batch modify: $tickets_descr
email_ldap_serveruri =
email_sender = SmtpEmailSender
ignore_domains =
mime_encoding = none
sendmail_path = sendmail
smtp_always_bcc =
smtp_always_cc = sharif.uddin@spectrumasa.com
smtp_default_domain =
smtp_enabled = true
smtp_from = noreply@spectrumasa.com
smtp_from_author = false
smtp_from_name = "SI Test"
smtp_password =
smtp_port = 25
smtp_replyto =
smtp_server = x.uk.spectrumasa.com
smtp_subject_prefix = __default__
smtp_user =
ticket_subject_template = $prefix #$ticket.id: $summary
use_public_cc = true
use_short_addr = false
use_tls = false

bloodhound/installer/bloodhound/environments/main/conf/base.ini

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

[account-manager]
account_changes_notify_addresses =
authentication_url =
db_htdigest_realm =
force_passwd_change = true
hash_method = HtDigestHashMethod
htdigest_file = /opt/html/bloodhound/installer/bloodhound/environments/main/bloodhound.htdigest
htdigest_realm = bloodhound
htpasswd_file =
htpasswd_hash_type = crypt
password_store = HtDigestStore
persistent_sessions = False
refresh_passwd = False
user_lock_max_time = 0
verify_email = True

[bhsearch]
enable_redirect = true
is_default = true

[components]
acct_mgr.admin.* = enabled
acct_mgr.api.accountmanager = enabled
acct_mgr.guard.accountguard = enabled
acct_mgr.htfile.htdigeststore = enabled
acct_mgr.macros.* = enabled
acct_mgr.web_ui.accountmodule = enabled
acct_mgr.web_ui.loginmodule = enabled
bhdashboard.* = enabled
bhrelations.* = enabled
bhsearch.* = enabled
bhtheme.* = enabled
multiproduct.* = enabled
permredirect.* = enabled
themeengine.api.* = enabled
themeengine.web_ui.* = enabled
trac.ticket.report.reportmodule = disabled
trac.ticket.web_ui.ticketmodule = disabled
trac.web.auth.loginmodule = disabled

[header_logo]
src =

[labels]
application_full = Apache Bloodhound
application_short = Bloodhound
footer_left_postfix =
footer_left_prefix =
footer_right =

[mainnav]
browser.label = Source
roadmap = disabled
search = disabled
tickets.label = Tickets
timeline = disabled

[metanav]
about = disabled

[project]
footer = Get involved with <a href="https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/">Apache Bloodhound</a>

[theme]
theme = bloodhound

[trac]
environment_factory = /opt/html/bloodhound/bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/hooks.py
mainnav = dashboard,wiki,browser,tickets,newticket,timeline,roadmap,search,admin
request_factory = /opt/html/bloodhound/bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/hooks.py